Required Medical Records
- Birth Certificate
- Every child must have a birth certificate in their school file.
- A readable copy is fine, however CVA cannot make the copy for you. Bring a copy that can be placed in the student's file at CVA.
- If born in a foreign country, there must be an officially translated version of the birth certificate.
- School Entry Physical
At this time, CVA will accept the following:
- Official school physical from any year including Kindergarten entry into a Florida school. FORM: DH3040
- OR current Sports Physical.
- Immunizations MUST be current and up to date.
MUST be on the FORM: DH680
- For grades K-6 the doctor must indicate CODE 1 (compliant includes all school entry required immunizations).
- For grades 7-12 the doctor must indicate CODE 8 (compliant includes 7th grade immunizations).
CVA accepts the following exemptions for immunizations:
- Religious Exemption --must be on the official DH 681 form.
- Permanent Medical Exemption-- must be officially marked on DH 680 form from the doctor.
- Scoliosis Screening
- Students who will be entering the 6th grade in the fall must be screened for scoliosis.
- Have your doctor do the screening and bring CVA the documentation.